Violet Acrylic Ice Rocks
- Size - 0.8" ~ 1.2" in diameter per piece, Color: Violet, Packing: 6 lbs = 1080-1200 pcs, 12 lbs = 2160 - 2400 pcs, 20 lbs = 3600 - 4000pcs
- Quality - We only use high-quality acrylic material for our Acrylic Ice Rocks. None will float when immersed in water, and colors will not fade after time.
- Uses - Beautiful acrylic ice rock gems look great at any event and make perfect table scatter. Available in a wide selection of different colors. Perfect for filling up a vase or spreading a few around some candles!
- Looks - Acrylic Ice Rocks is a great item to create a brilliant sparkle when light is shining upon it. Perfect to those who like an aesthetic appeal to your decorations.
- Occasions - Our Acrylic Ice Rocks are a great attraction at themed birthday parties, graduations, weddings, anniversaries, floral decor events, bridal decorations, and seasonal decor!
CYS Vase Filler Acrylic Ice Rocks (0.8" - 1.2" in diameter per piece) -
Item Description - These acrylic fillers can catch and focus light, shimmering like uncut gemstones. It is made by Poly also known as Acrylic glass. It is great to use as vase fillers for wedding receptions and other various event decorations.
Usage - Also widely used as table scatters. You can submerge these rain drop acrylic fillers in water to create a stunning effect. This can make an interesting water display. These fillers are reusable and they have sufficient weight to hold floral arrangements in place.
Warm Note: There may be a slight color difference from the actual item due to lighting in the picture. Our Acrylic Ice Rocks are small rocks that can cause choking hazards. Keep out of reach of children 3Yrs or younger.
|Qty Per Order||2 lbs, Free Shipping|
|Product Shout Out||Wholesale at $4.70 ea|
Free Standard Shipping on all orders. No minimum or promo code needed.
Free shipping orders will be shipped by our standard ground shipping method (FedEx, USPS or any other LTL Carrier).
Valid only on deliveries to the contiguous 48 US States, exclude the non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii, and all other off-shore insular areas, such as American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico.