Glass Vases Depot is fully responsible for any damage to items caused during transit.
What Constitutes as Damaged or Defective
- Missing items, or items that are significantly cracked, chipped, or shattered are eligible for damage claim.
- Small variations in product size (within 1/2 of an inch of product description) do NOT constitute as damaged or defective and will not be eligible for damage claim.
- Slight imperfections in the glass (such as dimples, bubbles, and variations in glass thickness) do NOT constitute as damaged or defective and will not be eligible for damage claim.
- Eligibility of an order's damage claim is ultimately determined by Glass Vases Depot's Returns and Damages Dept. team after review.
15 Days to Request Refunds on Missing or Damaged Items
- Due to the fragile nature of our products, any item(s) damaged or missing during shipping must be notified by email within 15 days of delivery.
- Delivery is defined as when the FedEx or Trucking Carrier tracking shows package(s) as "Delivered"
- Take one (1) photo of ALL the damaged items (in the original box) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your damage refund.
- Email should include original order number, SKU of the product, and quantity that is damaged or missing.
1-2 Days to Process
Damage refund requests are normally processed in 1-2 business days for most products, exclusions may apply. Credit return normally may take 3-5 business days to show on your account depending on your bank or credit card company.
- For orders where only some items per SKU are damaged, refunds are issued only for the broken and missing items.
- How refunds are calculated: Refunds will be issued based on the Damage Rate of the items.
- Damage Rate is calculated based on total quantity of items damaged per SKU ( i.e. [QTY DAMAGED] ÷ [TOTAL QTY ORDERED] ).