Dark Amber Glass Flat Gemstone Vase Fillers, 5 lb Bag
- PIECE SIZE - Each piece is around 0.6"-0.7" wide. One bag has approx. 100 gems.
- PACKING OPTION: 5 lbs = Approx. 500 pcs, 10 lbs = Approx. 1000 pcs, 26 lbs = Approx. 2600 pcs
- DAZZLING - 1 lb bag of amber gold fillers. They are see-through and oval shaped.
- ENAMORING - These pebble glass gems are partially flat & rounded, like fallen raindrops.
- DECOR FOR CLEAR GLASS - Perfect for filling garden planters, clear vases, or aquariums.
Honey Amber Gem Glass Pebble Vase Fillers
Purpose: Wedding, Home Decor, Crafts, Gardening
Styles: Eclectic, Modern, Contemporary
Gemstone Inspired By Real Amber - These simple and round gemstones are partly flat and rounded, like raindrops. They are oval-shaped and transparent with gorgeous amber colored glass. Each bag is one pound and contains approximately 100 pieces. These gemstones resemble amber stone often used to make jewelry and other accessories.
More Than Just Vase Fillers - There are so many ways you can use these beautiful glass vase filler pebbles. They are commonly used as vase fillers, aquarium and substrate decoration, table scatters, planter drainage, game pieces, or for arts and crafts.
Event & Wedding Decor - When used as vase filler, these raindrop gemstones are wonderful additions to themed events or weddings with specific color schemes.
NOTE: This item comes as a bag of small pieces and may present a choking hazard. Take precautions for young children and animals.
|Qty Per Order||5 lbs, Free Shipping|
|Product Shout Out||N/A|
Free Standard Shipping on all orders. No minimum or promo code needed.
Free shipping orders will be shipped by our standard ground shipping method (FedEx, USPS or any other LTL Carrier).
Valid only on deliveries to the contiguous 48 US States, exclude the non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii, and all other off-shore insular areas, such as American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico.