9.25" Bubble Stem Glass Taper & Pillar Candlestick Candle Holders
- Dimensions: Height: 9.25", Base Diameter: 3.5", Max Plate Width: 3.5", Diameter Inside Rim: 3"
- CUTE BUBBLE STEM - Smooth glass bubble chain baluster shape that shines under candlelight.
- DECORATE FOR ANY EVENT - Perfect anywhere, whether for home decor, wedding tables, or venue decoration.
- A SWEET PRESENT - Illuminate the homes of friends & family for housewarming events & wedding celebrations.
- MODERN DESIGN - Excellent for fireplace mantles, bookshelves, and tables with modern style interior decor.
Bubble Glass Candlesticks / Taper and Pillar Candle Holders
High-end glass hand-crafted by professional glassblowers overseas
Color: Clear glass
Purpose: Wedding, Home Decor, Parties & Events
Styles: Eclectic, Modern, Contemporary
A Fun Little Gift - This pristine clear glass candlestick are sure to brighten your friends and families' homes when given as presents for housewarming parties, weddings, birthdays, or holidays.
A Decorative Accent for Any Event - Looking for something to spruce up your wedding, debutante ball, dinner or luncheon, or other formal social event? These elegant glass candlesticks will work for any special occasion!
Inspiring Modern Style - The baluster stem is designed like a tower of smooth glass bubbles. In the light, the clear smooth glass will inspire awe. Capable of holding pillar candles up to 2.5 inches wide OR standard sized taper candles. Glass taper and pillar candlesticks are especially popular when combined with open ended hurricane cylinder candle shades.
Note: This item is made of hand blown glass, so slight blemishes in the glass may occur. Candles and other accessories not included.
|Qty Per Order||2, Free Shipping|
|Product Shout Out||Wholesale at $11.40 ea|
Free Standard Shipping on all orders. No minimum or promo code needed.
Free shipping orders will be shipped by our standard ground shipping method (FedEx, USPS or any other LTL Carrier).
Valid only on deliveries to the contiguous 48 US States, exclude the non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii, and all other off-shore insular areas, such as American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico.