Glass Apothecary Jar Candy Buffet Container, H-13" O-4.25" (Free Shipping)
- DIMENSIONS - Height: 13" | Opening: 4.25" | Body Width: 5.5" | Base: 3.75" | Glass Thickness: 1/4"
- DECORATIVE GLASS JAR - A beautiful, yet simple decorative glass jar that's great for display.
- EXCELLENT CANDY BUFFET PIECE - A delightful addition to any candy table at events.
- KITCHEN & BATHROOM STORAGE - The perfect modern jar for keeping things neat at home.
- HIGH-QUALITY HAND MADE GLASS - Crafted by professionals with careful precision.
13 Inch tall, 4.25 inch wide, clear glass apothecary jar and candy buffet container with loose fitting glass lid
This item is hand-crafted by professional glassblowers from overseas.
Color: Clear glass
Suitable for: Wedding, Home Decor, Parties & Events
Style: Classical, Vintage, Modern
Decorative Glass Jar For Kitchen or Bathroom Storage - A lovely decorative glass jar for storing various items, food, and other miscellaneous items at home in kitchens or bathrooms. The practical shape and loose fitting glass lid makes this jar easy to use.
A Perfect Candy Buffet Piece - This glass candy buffet apothecary jar will complete any candy buffet or dessert table at special events, weddings, birthdays, sweet-sixteens, quinceanera, debutante balls, and dinner parties.
Hiqh Quality Glass and Easy to Use - Each piece is hand crafted and made of high end high quality clear glass with sturdy design, satisfying weight, and chip resistant rims.
Note: This item is hand-crafted by artisans overseas. When working with such delicate and thin material, factory perfection cannot be achieved, so imperfections may occur. Flowers, candles, and other accessories not included.
|Qty Per Order||1|
|Product Shout Out||Wholesale at $15.00 ea|
Free Standard Shipping on all orders. No minimum or promo code needed.
Free shipping orders will be shipped by our standard ground shipping method (FedEx, USPS or any other LTL Carrier).
Valid only on deliveries to the contiguous 48 US States, exclude the non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii, and all other off-shore insular areas, such as American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico.