13" x 13" Glass Dome Cloche Terrarium Bell Jar with Black Wood Base
- Dimensions: Total Height: 13" (w/ base) | Dome Height: 12" | Inner Height: 11.5" | Dome Diameter: 12" | Glass Thickness: 1/8" | 13" Wide Black Wood Base Included
- VINTAGE STYLE - This trendy vintage style glass cloche will never go out of fashion.
- MAGICAL DECOR - Gorgeous centerpiece choice for fairy-tale themed weddings & events.
- PROTECTIVE GLASS DISPLAY - Great for showcasing novelties, antiques, artwork, or food.
- TERRARIUM COVER - An excellent bell jar for protecting and maintaining mini-ecosystems.
Gorgeous Decorative Glass Dome Cloche Terrarium Bell Jar
Made of hand crafted glass by professional glass blowers
Color: Clear Glass, Black Painted Wood
Style: Modern, Vintage, Traditional, Victorian
Purpose: Gardening, Weddings, Parties & Events, Home Decor
Protective Glass Cover - Glass cloche domes were originally created to protect seedlings or delicate flowers from adverse elements. They have since been widely used as plant terrarium containers or as dessert display covers. You may incorporate this cloche with unique artistic displays of any kind.
Wedding Centerpiece Decor - Nowadays, more and more wedding decorators are favoring glass cloche covers as part of the table setting decor. Try placing single flower stems for enchanted fairy tale themed weddings. This clear glass cloche is also the perfect item to place with different types of cake stands or trays.
Tip on Using Cloche Domes - Take note of the lid's diameter and height to determine what you can fit inside the cover without touching its sides.
NOTE: This item is made of hand-blown glass, so slight imperfections may occur. Flowers are not included.
|Qty Per Order||1|
|Product Shout Out||Wholesale at $49.50 ea|
Free Standard Shipping on all orders. No minimum or promo code needed.
Free shipping orders will be shipped by our standard ground shipping method (FedEx, USPS or any other LTL Carrier).
Valid only on deliveries to the contiguous 48 US States, exclude the non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii, and all other off-shore insular areas, such as American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico.